Jonel Burge's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Maruli: I think the right word you're looking for is "Intellectual"--naturalness wou…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 11, 2011 to Why are you single?

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"Maruili: See, I'm the exact opposite. I have no problem with tattoos, piercings, sha…"

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"I get the stupidly obvious lies about 99% of the time-- "I just don't feel anything…"

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"Well, Nerdlass,   Goddamit, it just ate my entire comment.   I can only summarize it…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 9, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"Yeah, the student club at UA--The West Alabama Free Thought group was nice and aweso…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 9, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"See I've tried that, but they usually refuse to talk to me afterwards, like they're…"

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"Well, currently I'm in Sweet Water, AL--or closest to it. Middle of nowhere. The nex…"

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"Well, Meridian is the closest city--only 1 hour away, so I might be able to make tha…"

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"See, I have found a few oddballs like that, but they usually don't want girls like m…"

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"My movie pitch: Gamer girl, making a pilgrimage to a nerd mecca before it closes dow…"

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service