Shannon Equality Barber's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Really, really bad first impression not to arrive on time on the first date. I had t…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Jan 28, 2013 to Arriving on time

8 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Shannon Equality Barber

"The whole "those who act can be a poser..' part. Like, there is only one way to be a…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 19, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"Hmmm Ryan, you kind of lost me on this one. I guess your comment is a perfect exampl…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 19, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"The only issue that I have is that most of the Satanists I know are doing it to rebe…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 18, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"Funny you should mention this. I am currently reading the Satanic Bible for the seco…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 17, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"My situation is a little unique. LGBTQI atheists tend to be REALLY fucked up. Like,…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 8, 2012 to To Date or Not to Date: Should Religion be a Dealbreaker?

4 Aug 8, 2012

"I think so, too. But seems folks don't see it that way, and get pissed off when thei…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 8, 2012 to To Date or Not to Date: Should Religion be a Dealbreaker?

4 Aug 8, 2012

"Thanks for the tip, that is something to think about...I got trapped outta $10 on pi…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Jul 21, 2012 to Atheist Dating Service

26 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"Paid, but you can see your matches before you actually pay anything, and profiles,et…"

26 Dec 11, 2012

"Actually, I found a gay dating community, called One Good Love, that has ridiculousl…"

26 Dec 11, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service