Katie Ranting Redhead Smith's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had sex with men that I've not been married to. In fact, every man I've had sex…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Sep 3 to Do I have to get married to be with a woman?

9 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Pianko

"I'm not sure what dating sites you've tried, but I've used several throughout the ye…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Aug 29, 2012 to Atheist Dating Service

26 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"I've been seeing this one lately: http://www.atheistpersonals.net/ Anyone tried it?"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Aug 29, 2012 to Atheist Dating Service

26 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"Don't worry, there are plenty of atheist men out there who think they're the smartes…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Aug 30, 2011 to My main problem: finding atheist men who I can connect with!

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Again, for women in the atheist community, the odds are good.......     ...but the g…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Aug 22, 2011 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"Honestly...I guess I was stupid enough to think that if men could be freethinkers ab…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Aug 18, 2011 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"At the risk of sounding like a total twat, if most freethinker men could connect wit…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Aug 18, 2011 to My main problem: finding atheist men who I can connect with!

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Come to the dark side....wee haz kookeez!"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Apr 9, 2011 to Should I bother?

51 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Craigart14

"I'm sure Tonya didn't mean anything insulting by it, but it's definitely better to f…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Apr 8, 2011 to Should I bother?

51 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Craigart14

"1. Why do ppl always assume there will be children? :P 2. Any man who's spent more t…"

Katie Ranting Redhead Smith replied Apr 8, 2011 to Should I bother?

51 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Warren Jappe replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government
5 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Tenured Professor shouts "Fire!" in crowded theatre
11 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government
13 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
14 minutes ago
Don commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
23 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
23 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Leæther Strip - A whore for Jesus

Leæther Strip – A Whore for Jesus "I hope that all will understand that no matter what anyone may say you are created equal; you do not have to surrender you...
24 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
25 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government
27 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
29 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government
44 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service