Nayr Namel's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"oh yah It's been brought to my attention that there are two kinds of objectivist, Im…"

Nayr Namel replied Oct 31, 2012 to Introductions

499 Jan 16
Reply by Mink Laubenthal

"Lets see im a Objectivist, Atheist, Individualist, Realist, Naturalist, Reductionist…"

Nayr Namel replied Oct 25, 2012 to Introductions

499 Jan 16
Reply by Mink Laubenthal

"trust me i do not condone people living for a religion, life stance, philosophy, gro…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 28, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"lol um sure if that works for you why not lol do you know any misunderstood or uncom…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 27, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

""The whole Satanic concept that you are your own god, somehow special and awesome an…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 27, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

""Secondly, the average atheist is not following a crowd.  They are not even followin…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

""I am not sure why you need some sort of doctrine to guide you away from pissing in…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"now Joseph P, you have my sympathy with having that conversation with that idiot but…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"and because the religion is more than anything about the individual being an individ…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

""I also find that this philosophy only serves to degrade the general populations of…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service