Philip Jackson Armstrong's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I had casual sex with a mere something around 40 women by the time I got married. Th…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Aug 21, 2011 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"I'm good, long story. She moved to South Carolina so my youngest daughter could get…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Aug 21, 2011 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"  I guess I'm just jealous. My wife left a over a year ago, we still talk and she te…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Aug 20, 2011 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"I get tired of women mentioning how mindless sex is so easy to come by. It's a littl…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Aug 20, 2011 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"You just want to be connected.  I look for the exactly the same thing you do. I met…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Aug 2, 2011 to What are the ...

84 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Oh... I always thought I was humorous. That explains why I hear "That's not funny so…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jul 27, 2011 to What are the ...

84 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"   I watched the youtube thing. It's a funny thing when you really don't watch telev…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jun 21, 2011 to Would you date "atheist" S.E. Cupp?

75 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"   I was just trying to cheer up Apeman Jim. I have plenty of love, entertainment an…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied May 28, 2011 to Has anyone else thrown in the towel?

236 May 30, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

" You ought to be me.  I am a total Existentialist, severely Buddhist influenced, Soc…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied May 25, 2011 to Has anyone else thrown in the towel?

236 May 30, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Michael I can't believe you are for real.  I'm not going to waste any bodies time go…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Mar 29, 2011 to Is sex team work?

13 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Philip Jackson Armstrong

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
12 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
1 hour ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service