Orson_Zedd's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Done and doner.  But if you need someone to make you feel good about yourself when y…"

Orson_Zedd replied Oct 9, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"Firstly, I hate to sound like everyone who has ever given me advice on love, but you…"

Orson_Zedd replied Oct 9, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"you aren't supposed to actually be interested in what she has to say, just let her t…"

Orson_Zedd replied Sep 10, 2011 to Why are you single?

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"Man, 38 male virgins.  Pélé's gonna be one happy volcano goddess."

Orson_Zedd replied Sep 10, 2011 to Top this one.....38 male Virgin Atheist

2 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Nader Khouzam

"Alright, so I've learned to small talk in the last three years, but I still can't se…"

Orson_Zedd replied Sep 9, 2011 to Why are you single?

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"I tell you what Anna, my biggest turn on is intelligence.  I don't know who you're d…"

Orson_Zedd replied Sep 9, 2011 to My main problem: finding atheist men who I can connect with!

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Thing is, I'm not looking for a wife.  I can get married when I'm middleaged.  I'm l…"

Orson_Zedd replied Sep 9, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"Dial up isn't allowing me to reply properly. Sidney: No, nothing like kids! I'll ha…"

Orson_Zedd replied Sep 8, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"I seriously doubt I could get away with saying that."

Orson_Zedd replied Sep 5, 2011 to Atheist Pickup Lines:

26 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Nerdlass

"I'd like to think I'm too old to have a "crush", but there is one person I think is…"

Orson_Zedd replied Aug 17, 2011 to Spill your crush

16 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Kerkin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service