Jonel Burge's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, I do have a libido, but I'm not going to have sex with someone...just to have se…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 6, 2011 to Why are you single?

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"I've had multiple guys stop talking to me when they figured out I wasn't going to dr…"

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"Oh man: POF, I've gotten no less than 7 dudes--all of them Xtians, want kids(I don't…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 6, 2011 to POF and/or OK cupid

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"1.) Bad area. I currently live in a rural area and every guy expects me to either dr…"

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"They exist, they're just tough to find, as well as many guys don't take the question…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 6, 2011 to Do men exist that do not want and do not have children?

187 May 29, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Really, what I'm doing right now is investing in my hobbies. I'll be taking up spinn…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 6, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"Note: Girls do want the nice guy. I've asked out plenty of "nice guys" who turn out…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 6, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"I get the same thing. I think it's just that both genders do the "window shopping" b…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 6, 2011 to Do men exist that do not want and do not have children?

187 May 29, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Agreed. Some of the withdrawal symptoms for Opiates are low blood pressure, etc--thi…"

Jonel Burge replied Sep 25, 2011 to NO BUTTS

33 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Well Tobacco in general is a lucrative business. It pretty much always has been, sin…"

Jonel Burge replied Sep 25, 2011 to NO BUTTS

33 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service