Scott Macauley's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Since I'm at the outer limits of my knowledge here, I'd just like to reiterate that…"

Scott Macauley replied Apr 11, 2010 to Introductions

500 Jun 17
Reply by Shivam

"That's cool. You and he must have studied some of the same things. That area of expe…"

Scott Macauley replied Mar 21, 2010 to Introductions

500 Jun 17
Reply by Shivam

"To an extent it is, but it's also a legal and public commitment to each other. It's…"

Scott Macauley replied Mar 20, 2010 to Single ? shouldn't ALL atheists be ?!

19 May 30, 2010
Reply by Kelsey

"Yeah, I've done similar things. I usually stand all aloof and don't make eye contact…"

Scott Macauley replied Mar 17, 2010 to So you meet someone from online for the first time in person and . . .

15 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Michael

"My line is something like, "I'm a patriot and an atheist, and equally passionate abo…"

Scott Macauley replied Mar 16, 2010 to Are there more atheist guys?

17 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

"Wow, I wish I knew that much about biology. I might have studied it in college, but…"

Scott Macauley replied Mar 16, 2010 to Introductions

500 Jun 17
Reply by Shivam

"A lot of women put some form of "not just looking for sex" stipulation on their site…"

Scott Macauley replied Mar 16, 2010 to Does atheism reduce your online dating chances?

52 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Christine Richards

"Yeah, it's because Christians want to proselytize, and by telling them you're an ath…"

Scott Macauley replied Mar 4, 2010 to Does atheism reduce your online dating chances?

52 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Christine Richards

"Navy represent! USAF here."

Scott Macauley replied Feb 12, 2010 to Introductions

500 Jun 17
Reply by Shivam

"This reminds me of something from my recent past. Growing up, my two best friends an…"

Scott Macauley replied Jan 30, 2010 to Could you date a highly religious person?

136 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Cobbie Tigerpaw

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Darren Taggart posted a video

Ken Comfort on Internet Humour

Dealing with so-called Internet Online "Humour" from misinformed atheists.
33 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
42 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Things That Make You Go Hmmm . . . (Humor)
48 minutes ago
Profile IconBradley Prickett, Relaxed Atheist and anneshathaways joined Atheist Nexus
59 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction, Study Finds in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
1 hour ago
Joe added 3 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Rick Springfield replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud liked WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud liked Donald R Barbera's blog post Nipples, Nipples, Nipples
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service