Nayr Namel's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"than something physiological in my gets me pretty much suddenly pissed probably beca…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 20, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"yah i should have explained that part better, there really is no way of "being" a La…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 20, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"i also don't like when people follow a religion to have a label, i personally hold t…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 19, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"the "yes sir syndrome" like Joseph P pointed out my grammar can be bad can you expla…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 19, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

""So, what you're telling me is that you don't care what initial impression the label…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"ANYWAY my main point of this discussion really is about any atheistic philosophy and…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"i agree completely and one fundamental difference between someone who is by nature L…"

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"lol k good to know"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 18, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"don't care for those who are not willing to think for themselves and come to there o…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 17, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"it seems to me whoever you've seen is a poser trying to get attention or someone id…"

Nayr Namel replied Aug 17, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service