It appears that the last comment in this group was in December of 2011. Is this group now defunct? I just joined the Nexus, so not sure how things work around here yet. Thanks,

Mark.

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

well we do have a meetup group now: http://www.meetup.com/Central-Alberta-Skeptics/

But I do think all of us are alerted when you message in here, its like the bat signal of alberta skeptics. :)

Thanks Kormakur.

-- Mark.

Yes, Kormakur is right. And I'm pretty sure Calgary has their own Skeptics group on meetup.com. I also assume they have regular gatherings as well. Of course you're more than welcome to come to ours (see my posts on the main thread of this group). I understand it may be a bit of a drive though. Of course, I have a lot of room for a tent or something if you're worried about the drive back.

Btw Kormakur, same goes to you, if you decide to drink a little too much. Could even find you a spot in the house if you don't have camping equipment. I make my own wine and vodka so you never know (^_-).

I'm new here also, but since I live here, might as well join. Things here are strange, haven't really had many discussions about being atheist, since a lot of my friends aren't, it's weird being able to come on here and actually see what others think about it all.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service