Chris Haughey's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Will do! Thanks for your suggestions. BTW, How have you been going about that pesky…"

Chris Haughey replied May 23, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"yeah, I've asked someone who is affiliated w/the sober living house where I am curre…"

Chris Haughey replied May 19, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Thanks Lillie.  I am required to go to 2 mtgs/day in order to live where I do.  I ha…"

Chris Haughey replied May 18, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"That would be ideal but really difficult to find in this area.  There is a local Ath…"

Chris Haughey replied May 17, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"I'm currently in a 3/4 house and know I need the extra support of the rooms right no…"

Chris Haughey replied May 15, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Hi Bill, I concur, wholeheartedly.  I've recently gotten clean (again) but had a cou…"

Chris Haughey replied May 15, 2013 to Confronting the Fellowship of NA.

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Also, when I was still going to NA and searching for a way around the HP issue, I ra…"

Chris Haughey replied Feb 6, 2013 to Confronting the Fellowship of NA.

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Hi Bill, I spent 2 yrs in NA and bought it hook line and sinker, except for the HP t…"

Chris Haughey replied Feb 6, 2013 to Confronting the Fellowship of NA.

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service