Lyra Silvertongue's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It is really sad because I am in the same boat. I leaned on it so heavily in the fir…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jun 16, 2011 to Toronto A.A. Inter-group takes two atheist groups off offical city list

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

"Well, I had heard about this but didn't know AlterNet did a piece. Thanks for the li…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jun 16, 2011 to Toronto A.A. Inter-group takes two atheist groups off offical city list

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

"It does make sense. I know that psychologically prayer makes a big difference in som…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 25, 2011 to The Spiritual Experience, Atheist Style

8 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lyra Silvertongue

"You too, thanks for taking the time to write about it. I never thought of it as a co…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 17, 2011 to The Spiritual Experience, Atheist Style

8 Jan 25, 2011

"I have tried to substitute in "the cosmos" when I read (due to the "God is everythin…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 13, 2011 to Atheist Big Book

5 Jan 13, 2011

"Thank you for these resources. I am so jealous that you live in an area that has a f…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 13, 2011 to Atheist Big Book

5 Jan 13, 2011

"Thank you so much for this post. I have been in AA for several years and only recent…"

Lyra Silvertongue replied Jan 13, 2011 to The Spiritual Experience, Atheist Style

8 Jan 25, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service