Ian Mason's Discussions (435)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shannon I spent years in AA and came to the conclusion that the "Higher Powers" t…"

Ian Mason replied Feb 26, 2013 to Confronting the Fellowship of NA.

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"'fraid so. I doubt I'll be visiting the U.S. in the near future. The crisis has hit…"

Ian Mason replied Jun 17, 2011 to Toronto A.A. Inter-group takes two atheist groups off offical city list

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

"Here in Denmark meetings don't start with prayers, just finish with the Serenity pra…"

Ian Mason replied Jun 16, 2011 to Toronto A.A. Inter-group takes two atheist groups off offical city list

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

"Thanks for posting. Sad, isn't it? AA is supposed to be inclusive, not exclusive. I'…"

Ian Mason replied Jun 16, 2011 to Toronto A.A. Inter-group takes two atheist groups off offical city list

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

"It would certainly help to have more god-free literature in circulation, so give it…"

Ian Mason replied Oct 30, 2010 to Atheist Big Book

5 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Lyra Silvertongue

"I agree with what you say but it's often difficult to get AA members to show toleran…"

Ian Mason replied Sep 9, 2010 to The Spiritual Experience, Atheist Style

8 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lyra Silvertongue

"My commiserations with the teeth! I've recently had two infected teeth and an infect…"

Ian Mason replied May 26, 2009 to Rational Recovery

7 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Aggiememenon

"Hear hear! I too am an atheist in AA. I accept that I can't drink because something…"

Ian Mason replied May 13, 2009 to I'm a recovering alcoholic, an atheist, and AA works

24 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by mike h.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
9 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Daniel W's group Food!
11 minutes ago
Patricia liked Todd Crispin's profile
24 minutes ago
Deidre posted a status
"“It is every man’s obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.” ~Albert Einstein"
1 hour ago
Deidre commented on Todd Crispin's status
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin liked Donald R Barbera's blog post In the Closet (Part 3 Homosexuality)
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin liked Donald R Barbera's blog post What Does Science Say (Part 4 & 5 Homosexuals)
2 hours ago
David Joseph Hoebeeck replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"lol...spelled my name wrong...wow.. I am not very good at this stuff.."
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin updated their profile
2 hours ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Marie Walewska's discussion Veena Malik sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service