Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!'s Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Ummm...did I miss something Howard. Of course cloning isnt an exact copy. There are…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied May 31, 2010 to THE MARS UNDERGROUND PARTS 1-5

7 May 31, 2010
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

"The technology exists, some new hardware would be necessary. We are ready to go NOW!…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied May 2, 2010 to MARS......NOW!!!!!!!!!

41 May 2, 2010

"ion/plasma engines Howard you got more G2 than me about this subject, so what do you…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 31, 2010 to Moon Water - What will it portend ...

14 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"Ala Kim Stanley Robinson's....Red Mars!"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 31, 2010 to Moon Water - What will it portend ...

14 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"Yes absolutely. We should have established a base on the moon twenty years ago for j…"

14 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"Im not for free market either, but until mankind socially evolves to the point of se…"

14 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"It would seem only natural that any species will do what it has to do to survive. Fo…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 27, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

"Terminology aside Mrina I think we must go to Mars for the reasons already stated. A…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 15, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

"moon ice RELEASE : 10-055 NASA Radar Finds Ice Deposits at Moon's North Pole; Addi…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 12, 2010 to NASA latest news

3 Mar 12, 2010

"My personal hope for this project is that Branson will use it to increase interest.…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 4, 2010 to Virgin Galactic could fly by 2011

4 Mar 4, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service