Mrina's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Some of you might be interested in this society/website http://www.marssociety.org/…"

Mrina replied Jan 25, 2011 to While colonizing space (moon, Mars, etc.) what sort of government will be created(decided upon) by the people who will do the colonization?

12 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"What about Helium-3 as a power source? Could it be used to power a space craft from…"

Mrina replied Mar 31, 2010 to Moon Water - What will it portend ...

14 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"Hmm, that's a really interesting point you bring up. It's a bit worrisome that our p…"

Mrina replied Mar 27, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

"In fact, now that I read more about it, I think the term "manifest destiny" might be…"

Mrina replied Mar 21, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

"Not really. The term pretty much fits what I meant- minus the god implication (since…"

Mrina replied Mar 21, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

"Exactly! Intelligent alien life - we'll improvise as we find it, and microbial life…"

Mrina replied Mar 17, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

"I agree that it is a necessity. The Earth and the Sun may have many more millenia to…"

Mrina replied Mar 13, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

"Hence "manifest destiny" is in quotes. More so I meant, is it inevitable? WE will do…"

Mrina replied Mar 13, 2010 to Human Colonization of Space- A Kind of "Manifest Destiny?"

23 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Nicholas K.

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service