Welcome everybody! I thought it might be nice to have another way for Atheist Revolution readers to interact, and where better to do it than at Atheist Nexus. I don't have many preconceived ideas about how to use this space, so if you have ideas, please feel free to share.

Tags: atheist

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for this space.
thanks and hi!
Hi! Good to see some familiar faces. Brother Richard actually suggested I create this group a long time ago. Better late than never I suppose.
Thanks for the invite vjack. It's been awhile since I been on Atheistnexus, but I will be around more often.
I'm in a similar situation, Jeff, in that I haven't been very active here at Nexus. Every time I do visit I find myself thinking that I should try to return more often.
there are too many social networks and groups and...
i don't have the energy to maintain them all.
Very true. I guess the key is figuring out which ones are most worth maintaining and focusing on them. Of course, that is easier said than done. At least, I still haven't figured it out.
Me either. I have trouble seeing much use for them. I've joined Facebook and Twitter and hardly ever use them, let alone this place. I keep hoping something will hit me, they all seem like they *should* be good.
I continue to get some decent traffic from Twitter. I don't use Facebook for my evil atheist conspiracy but do use it to connect with old friends. Some of the groups here seem very active and have really taken off. I suppose that must depend a great deal on the particular mix of people that join one.
Yeah, I know lot of people love this stuff. I'm a computer guy, had one way before anyone else did, bought my first Mac in 1991 and was using them at work 2 years before that. But I just can't seem to get in to these social sites.

Of course, I've had some personal events that have been distracting me for quite some time.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service