sinisterpictures's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Post some links Ben, fancy a beak at some godtogs sites."

sinisterpictures replied Apr 6, 2010 to Does atheism influence your photography?

25 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Heather just click on the little camera icon and paste the link to the image in ther…"

sinisterpictures replied Mar 29, 2010 to The Daffodil Photo Shoot

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"http://www.sinisterpictures.co.uk http://gelderdroadend.deviantart.com/"

sinisterpictures replied Feb 17, 2010 to Flickr & DeviantART

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by Riomarcos

"Hello Allison, I love the urban exploration derelict images you have in your photos…"

sinisterpictures replied Feb 16, 2010 to Introductions

74 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Teresa Fazio

"Here are some interesting cliffs on the Isle of Wight. There are dinosaur tracks in…"

sinisterpictures replied Feb 5, 2010 to Does atheism influence your photography?

25 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I've done three, no more I'll take the bullet!"

sinisterpictures replied Feb 5, 2010 to Does atheism influence your photography?

25 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Any progress to report? Half of my paying work has been a success, part two hasn't s…"

sinisterpictures replied Feb 5, 2010 to My first kinda/sorta pro, freelance photo gig! Advice?

6 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I've got some paying jobs coming up and I always feel more nervous when money is inv…"

sinisterpictures replied Jan 29, 2010 to My first kinda/sorta pro, freelance photo gig! Advice?

6 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"It's all good fun though with Digital even while you're learning."

sinisterpictures replied Dec 20, 2009 to Introductions

74 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Teresa Fazio

"How do you find focusing in low light with the 5D? I sometimes find it very difficul…"

sinisterpictures replied Dec 19, 2009 to Introductions

74 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Teresa Fazio

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Don replied to Čenek Sekavec's discussion Asparagus in the group Godless in the garden
42 minutes ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a photo
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
1 hour ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
3 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service