The Canadian Football League's Grey Cup Final takes place at 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT at Edmonton's Commonwealth Stadium and it's a rematch of last year's Grey Cup - Saskatchewan Roughriders vs. Montreal Alouettes. The Alouettes won last year on a field goal with no time left after the Roughriders were flagged for having 13 men on the field on an FG attempt that missed. Given a second chance, the Als connected and took home Earl Grey's chalice.

The Alouettes finished the season as the best team in the East and second overall, while the Riders finished strong after a four-game losing streak down the stretch threw Rider Nation in a panic. So...who do you think will win the Cup?

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Understand that, but my cable provider in St. Louis - Charter - doesn't even offer NFL Network. They do, however, have ESPN3 and they streamed every game this season, which is good.

That was a pretty rough way for the Roughriders to lose, no question. I know there's been jokes about counting to 12 *LOL* but I'd like to see Rider Nation come through this year as well.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service