Westboro Baptist protesters held at bay by zombies

Ironic, a branch of a religion started by a zombie is now opposed by them.

On another note, I know I post a lot of stories like this and I know it's getting old, but I just had to post this one.

Tags: Westboro Baptist Church, military funeral, protest, zombie

Views: 267

Replies to This Discussion

Zombies at a Westboro protest. Quick question? How do you identify which group is which?

It's easy, you just look for the ones that are groaning mindlessly and doing something completely gross and appalling.  Everyone else is a zombie.

But they're all doing that :)

This is hilarious!  It's a great way to make the WBC crowd look even MORE ridiculous than they already are ... and maybe, eventually, shame them into knocking it off with the funeral protests.

Maybe things like this will get WBC to slow down in their idiocy. Shame them? I doubt that would be the motive, as they have no sense of shame. Being made to look ridiculous, maybe. Shame, no.

Personally, I hope they take the advice of the lady holding up the sign that said "drink the kool-aid already".

Default Re: Westboro baptist church protest confronted by Zombies!!
Bombs, bullets, posters and zombie paint used to solve conflicts makes as much sense as protesting at a soldier's funeral. 

You are right Joan. I am glad the zombies are stopping them.

Interesting how the zombie meme was applied in this social media organized counter demonstration. Very slowly the zombie theme is working its way into everyday life.

And it's about time. We zombies have been discriminated against for far to long. I would raise my hand in salute but it fell off last week along with several toes.

Gash durn homasekshull zombies 'r gonna get us all killed when Lord Jesus hears about this 'un.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service