If you would like to see all the planned pickets, well here it is.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html
Is pretty bad all the things they say about where their going like this: " WBC will speak to a high school class in Doomed america that is just like every other. The message is: every adult in your life has lied to you from birth. They have taught you that God is a liar and that His commandments are merely suggestions, if that. They told you two lies, to wit: It is okay to be gay & God loves everyone; ergo, live like the devil himself and you will still go to heaven when you die. They did that because they hate you."
or this:
WBC will picket the Mulvane United Methodist Dog Kennel to warn all who attend that there is death in that pot! So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof. (2 Ki. 4:40.) Don't walk, RUN from this place! The Methodists long ago dropped any pretense of believing or preaching truth when they allowed women to be preachers and when they began the satanic ritual called "affirmations" - blessing sodomite "couples". The same God who said "thou shalt not lie with mankind as with woman kind, it is abomination" (Lev. 18:22), also said "thou shalt not kill" (Ex. 20:13). When you teach the people that it's okay to be a sodomite, you teach them it's okay to conspire to commit murder.

The fact that people like this exist is absolutely dangerous. the damage they could do to closet gays and lesbians, and outed gays and lesbians is very possible. we need to stop these things (I wouldn't dare classify them human) at every possible chance we get. these things need get some morality and humility and stop picketing funerals. that has to be one of the saddest part of their operations. angering and hurting families trying to grieve for there loved ones. i just don't understand people like this.

Tags: Baptist, Hate, Westboro

Views: 1947

Replies to This Discussion

They were 'advertising' a demonstration against the same play at the arts high school here in J'ville fl.  I don't think it stirred up enough controversy and didn't show up.  I think they do this a lot just trying to stay in the news.  Ignore them and they go away.

Reach out and support their victims, but we can not stop them from speaking. If we only allow freedom of speech to people we agree with and people who say what we like to hear, then we have no freedom of speech. I agree that these are hateful, ignorant and deluded people, but the most we can do is counter-protest and watch closely for explicit threats in their speech. Knowing that they are all lawyers, it's unlikely they will cross that line. They know what they can and can't say, within the law.

I think Fred Phelps used to harass the people he was suing against, he might have invaded their privacy or just made up lies, but he would use irrelevant information in smear campaigns, acting about like he does in his protests...that's why he was permanently disbarred. I would have thought a lawyer would have known better...but maybe he was just so manic he couldn't stop himself.

Is it permissable to send shit through the mail?

Poor Mulvane!  They've got a full day planned there.  But the Ozzy concert?  Exactly what do they think they're going to achieve there?  I think I'll show up just to see if they get pummeled.

I laughed when I saw the Ozzy concert on the schedule. I'm wondering if a riot will start, Ozzy fans are unique... we'll see. I almost want to run out there and take pictures it is in my neck of the woods.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service