Maher's tweet about Tebow causes anger.

Why is everyone so surprised?  It was only a matter of time before Maher said something about Tebow, everyone should've known that.

Tags: Bill Maher, Denver Broncos, Tim Tebow, tweet

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

They need thicker skin.  Seriously, it only is logical that if God helps them win that God would make them lose.

Let me start by saying that Maher's sarcasm might be the result of years of abusive religious bullies rhetorically shoving irrational lies into the face of the public.  Second our tax dollars are being greedily handed over to the top one percent to feed the likes of violent contact sports like football.  Finally, continuous advertisement of a football star by the mass media who takes his interest because he is an evangelic only demonstrates the continued abuse of power by the masses.

Tebow was tiresome enough with the biblical verses on his under-eye patches.  This christianity-on-his-sleeve thing just takes that irritation to the next level, never mind the whole "Tebowing" trip which has caught on lately.

At the risk of sounding like I want to see him hurt (ohhhh, don't tempt me!), some time or other, he's going to either get his bell rung trying to scramble or get dealt some other equally problematic injury, whereupon I will want to hear ALL ABOUT how his god and Hay-sus take SUCH good care of him.

Yeah, right, tell me another one...

It would be enough for me if he would just leave the limelight.  I think we should create free healthcare for everyone before we create more millionaires.

Go Bill, go!

Go Bill! {{{ }}}

Joke 'em if they can't take a f^(@!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Amanda posted a video

Viking Trance - Flight 129 from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Music by Viking Trance with video editing by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Another Smart Dog Videos (UK) production.
Viking Trance buy link;

Viking Trance - Flight 129

Music by Viking Trance with video editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Another Smart Dog Videos (UK) production. Viking Trance buy link;
2 minutes ago
Luara commented on Gregory Phillip Dearth's blog post Infinity, Possibilities, the Multiverse, and Misconceptions
14 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Joan Denoo's blog post There was a political will at work at the origins of the bible.
14 minutes ago
Luara posted a discussion
19 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
25 minutes ago
Luara replied to Luara's discussion Quick interventions in the group Peter Boghossian
34 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist replied to Christine's discussion The rights of private buisnesses
36 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?
36 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?
37 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
38 minutes ago
booklover replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?
46 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service