Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

On Monday (Feb. 20), Rick Santorum resumed his attack against President Obama's religious values before an audience of hundreds of students at Hope College, a Christian school in Michigan where there's a GOP primary next Tuesday.

He compared the president to tyrants who want to limit the role of religion and accused him of being weak in defending religious freedom.

Tags: Obama, Santorum

Views: 493

Replies to This Discussion

Vergessen Sie nicht, Ein Führer!

If I can find it, I'll add a link to an interview stating that Santorum claims there is no right to privacy, and that all non-procreative sexual acts are harmful to society.  Then there's this:  He says that Democrats are an orgy of lust and homosexuality.   Other than the obvious joke of "how do I sign up?", this man is profoundly dangerous, and his followers are small minded zealots.  How did America reach this point?  Hew do we return to rationality?

I'll check that link out Sentient -- I hadn't heard that he had said that. Santorum sounds really messed up.

What we need insofar as Santorum is concerned is for someone with some gravitas in the media to call him on these statements. Bob Schieffer of CBS News' "Face the Nation" comes to mind. I have seen NOTHING in Santorum's words that say anything other than an intention to push a catholic agenda on what should be a secular democracy, which amounts to a first step in forcing a catholic theocracy on the United States.

This needs to come out, it needs to be made more public, and Santorum needs to be confronted with this to the point where he wishes he had never seen a television camera in his life.

Where is Henry VIII when you need him?

I can think of two.  Martin Bashir has made a point of Frothy's theocratic slant on everything he shoots his mouth off about and "Rev" Al has been on his case for some time for the same bullshit.  However, any reasonably well informed citizen with an IQ above their body temp could probably figure him out by just listening to him.  I know there are legions of women (liberal, indep. or conservative) that have a very dim view of Mr. Frothy and his Bronze Age view of women.

Rachel Maddow is also hitting hard at (In)Santorum ... but of course, she's with MSNBC and that bunch of left-wing nuts and besides she's a Lesbian and and and ... (groan) ... are you SURE it's not too early in the day for a scotch?

drink up! 

I'm going to start interacting more with our local Democratic Women organization.  Maybe I should freshen up my waxing first.

Good idea - you've probably been missing out a lot on the Democrat Orgy of Lust And Sensuality (DOLAS).  

That sounds about right.  The best thing about it is I don't have to worry about awkward orgy moments, like running into family members.

If they were true democrats they would encourage you!  Just be sure to shout "O'Bama" during those super special moments.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service