ibnews.com

The article explains it all, and you can google "santorum" for further definition.  Santorum has gotten all prissy about the fact that his equating gays with pedophiles and bestiophiles resulted in his name being linked with frothy feces, and while he benefits from freedom of speech he doesn't want others to have it.

ok, here is the google search....  santorum

To read the subtitles, click on this so it views larger on the youtube page. Interesting to get commentary on a US presidential wannabe via a Chinese cartoon.

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Let us all cry a tear for Santorum. 

On second thought, maybe he should just change his name. 

On third thought, Santorum is a bastard and got exactly what he deserved. 

Rick 'Silent P' Santorum, everybody. Compares gay sex to child rape and bestiality, but God forbid he have to deal with the consequences of his actions! Only poor people and fags with STDs have to do that!

Faugh. Gotta love his pararnoia about partisanship, though. That's right, Ricky, those mean ol' facts wouldn't happen if you were a fake lefty.

YO, RICK!

Don't like the heat?  Door to the kitchen is THAT way! ==============>

If there is any Rethug candidate that ranks higher on the “Bull Goose Loony” scale than Perry and Bachmann it's man on dog Santorum.  I think mother Santorum spent to much time on little Ricky's toilet training.
If you look at the Google definition of "santorum," it may explain how his mother conceived him.
perfect response. :-)

like I keep saying....its only wordz mr. "frothy-shit".

its only noises comming out of someone else. what the fuck?!?!?!?

has It come to this? we have to make fun of someones name to make a point?

isnt this some of the tactics that we abhor the other side for?

isnt this a bit childish?

SHIT!!!!

free speech isnt free.

Yes it is, or Mister Silent-P wouldn't be having trouble trying to remove people's right to free speech. We don't make fun of him to make a point, either. We ridicule him because he is ridiculous. Mockery and laughter is the sane, mentally normal response to stupid shit, which is why it happens - and why the merchants of stupid rhetoric are so determined to take themselves seriously.
I thought my sarcasm was obvious.
Oh, wow, my bad, dude. XD Chalk it up to exhaustion - I'm so tired I think my aftershave's curdled.
I didn't catch it either.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

EducationIsCool posted a video

Welcome to Jesusland (Part 20) - Spirit Science Doesn't Get DNA

Video response to Spirit Science (or TheSpiritScience) and his video, "Spirit Science 11_11 ~ Dna Activation," which you can view below. Spirit Science -- "S...
10 minutes ago
TNT666 commented on sacha's group No Nonsense
56 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Davey Lee's group Climate Concerns
2 hours ago
Clarence Dember replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Roundup Ready Corn IS Toxic in the group Atheists who love Science!
4 hours ago
Clarence Dember liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Roundup Ready Corn IS Toxic
4 hours ago
Craigart14 replied to Luara's discussion religious magazine in doctors' office
4 hours ago
Hiram replied to Hiram's discussion France Bans the Burqa: The Humanist Poll
5 hours ago
Loren Miller replied to Hiram's discussion France Bans the Burqa: The Humanist Poll
5 hours ago
Christine replied to Christine's discussion Joined the AFA mailing list
5 hours ago
Christine replied to Luara's discussion religious magazine in doctors' office
6 hours ago
Donald R Barbera posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Luara's discussion Proof of god(s)
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service