Jesus Christ returns on May 21, 2011. You'll definately want to mark this date on your calendar because, you know, if you're raptured, you don't want to leave a kettle on the boil or the bathtub water running. It might cause problems for those who are Left Behind.

Anyway, the folks who are blowing the trumpet and warning the people (Ezekiel 33:3) of the impending Day of Judgement are the owners of Family Radio, Inc, a Christian radio network with a nationwide audience. It's founder, Harold Camping, has precisely calculated the date of the Rapture using clues in the Bible.

More here.

One of 40 billboards in 8 states warning of the impending Day of Judgement.

Tags: The End is Near

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

No, they'll have The Hobbit. The Christians just won't get to see it.

... and Gollum will eat Bilbo and be the hero from that point on in the movie, since Satan will be dictating how everything in the world will run for the next 7 years ... unless Tolkein was influenced by Satan, along with every other musician and author who isn't writing strictly Biblical stories, in which case everything will happen unchanged.
Should I still get my car inspected?
Yes, but you might hold off on long-term investments like 30 year bonds.
;)
Why is the christian God bent on destroying the earth, he created and blessed?
Once he drowned the inhabitants with water and later rained fire on them,
What else would he try on May 21, 2011?
We are waiting and dare him for his final ruthless act. We are not scared. Not anymore.
Why is the christian God bent on destroying the earth, he created and blessed?

Maybe he was sharing in those mushrooms which John had access to in such abundance.
i really hope that this does not happen, we are living in the age of bioweapons and nuclear bombs and if some of these nutjobs are in the government, they may try to make this a self fullfilled destiny . which i hate to think about but it is always in the back of my mind when i see shit like this. stranger things have happened just lookat the tea party taking over the house and senate.
good point
I should be checking out the most likely rapturees with big bucks because when they are flying to the skies I want the shit they left behind.
Alright boys, get your looting bags ready!
i wonder how this will affect the stock market,

Oh and check out http://wecantknow.com/.

oh i listen to the show ask an atheist they have been promoting http://wecantknow.com/

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service