The man who brought us "Banana: the Atheists Worst Nightmare" has announced the release of a new film, 180, which he claims contains an argument that can instantly change people from "pro-choice" to "pro-life" and which made "a blasphemous and hate-filled atheist change his mind on camera".

More here.

Ray Comfort and his amazing banana

Tags: Ray Comfort, abortion, atheism

Views: 343

Replies to This Discussion

1. They could have been audience "plants".

2. Sometimes people hear an argument they haven't heard before (although considering his brilliant argument about bananas, I doubt it's a new argument) it gets them to think for awhile, and later they come up with a refutation for it. But that isn't on camera.

What do you think his magical argument is that miraculously turns everyone pro-life? I bet it's something about the Holocaust, or your mom chose life, or some other bullshit like that.

I changed my husband from pro-life to pro-choice in about 10 seconds, after he was complaining about stupid people getting knocked up and having too many babies or something like that.

Ringers overacting horribly most likely.  But more likely Comfort said he was pro-choice, and no atheist would want to believe in anything that douche believes in.
If this claim were true, and he actually cared to make people pro-life, why not have the claim in the ad and convert all of us?

Because this is about money, and he can do nothing.

This is out now, right?  I haven't heard anything about it yet though. 

Has anyone been brave enough to listen this flawless argument yet?

Hmm, I should go check out one of my local three major universities.  I've got Duke, NC State, and UNC Chapel Hill all within 20 miles of me.  Comfort has got to be targeting one of the three.  How do we locate one of his mobile distribution groups?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service