http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20091215/NEWS01/312150035/Did+da...

Workers at church run day care allegedly mixed Melatonin with candy to get the tots to sleep at naptime. I guess they were all out of sacramental wine?

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I misunderstood the title at first. I'll leave it up to you to figure out how, I will only say that it made it seem much worse than it actually was, and that it reminded me of a certain South Park episode (try to figure it out before peeking). Of course, it didn't make any sense grammatically under that interpretation, but it took me a few seconds to figure it out.
Hey, that's the title the originating source gave it. At least I changed 'get' to 'give'. And, yes, I realize what a hilarious unintentional play on words it was.
Also, apparently dyslexic, because 'get' was right in the first place. Goddamit.
I didn't even noticed that! To distracted by the aids I suppose (not my own, the one in the title, I don't have aids, though I could use some aides).
What were they fresh out of Rohypnol, the rape drug of choice in 4 out of 5 christian day care centres?

(All facts and statistics made up to suit the writer's bias).
This is where I issue the standard challenge: "If God is on your side and you are so blessed, won't they just naturally behave like little angels?"

Ergo, if they're not behaving like little angels...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service