Pro-gay student assaulted by principal

As a person is for gay rights and also volunteers with children, I find this behavior especially appalling.

Tags: assault, gay, news, principal, rights, student

Views: 117

Replies to This Discussion

Letters of protest can be sent to:

Mr. Maurice Moser: Principal
Sequoyah High School
3128 Hwy. 411
Madisonville, TN 37354
423-442-9230
moserm@monroe.k12.tn.us

Mike Lowry
Director of Schools
205 Oak Grove Rd.
Madisonville, TN 37354
423-442-2373
mike@monroek12.org

Letters of support can be sent to Chris at:

Chris Sigler
906 Big Creek Rd
Madisonville, TN 37354-6842

(This is the only Sigler I can find in Madisonville, TN, so I hope it is right. Use at your own discretion.)

That's terrible.  I'll bet he let a gun club go through unchallenged. :-(

Easy Money Eh ! That's Nothing.

In my youth I was sent to private catholic schools. For punishment we were told to hold out our hand and be strapped or caned on the hand. It hurt, a throbbing excruciating pain which took up to a minute to subside.

One time I was in a play ground fight and the teaching Brother strapped every kid who was watching and let us go.

I once received 6 straps on the hands from the famous Australian pedophile Robert 'Dolly' Dunn who died in prison a few years ago. It hurt.

Among the teaching brothers I knew one was defrocked and another committed suicide due to allegations

They're a sad lot.

NOTORIOUS pedophile Robert "Dolly" Dunn is fighting a compensation bill of more than $250,000 owed to his victims - despite being on his deathbed.(February 21, 2008)

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/pedophiles-dying-insult-to-victi...

When the lawyers are done with THIS fool, all that'll be left is a greasy spot....
I read about this on Hemant Mehta's blog. You'd think the job of a principal would be protecting students from bullying; not contributing to it.
Oh, it is. My bet is he's not seeing himself as a principal, he's seeing himself as a Good Christian.
Now let's find out if he can be a good inmate!
Assaulting a student...yeah, can't see any repercussions to that. Idiot principal!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service