prweb.com

"A Crown of Eternal Life Church Announces New Website Featuring the Princess Diana Heavenly View Collection"... Reverend Gladys Mae Smith, founder, teacher, and preacher of Crown of Eternal Life Church, watched the wedding from her home in Lubbock, Texas, where she captured on her electric camera a picture of Princess Diana hovering over the royal wedding, watching the royal wedding cake. This spiritual royal wedding memorabilia displays a one-of-a-kind image captured by Reverend Gladys Mae Smith as she photographed the wedding, and is the only image available that has captured the spirit of Princess Diana."..

But wait, there's more!

"Reverend Smith has two more images she wishes to share with the world that have not been released yet. The first of these images features what appears to be a circle of light, like a crystal ball, but is actually Princess Diana in a heavenly form of energy, resting on the alter in front of the Priest who is giving Princess Kate and Prince William their vows. "

Oh my!  Maybe the heat in Lubbock is getting to people.  Is that what happened in Israel some 2,000 years ago?

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Reverend Gladys Mae Smith: "The naked eye can’t see this. These are spiritual images."

And your spiritual eyes are blinded by reason and you can't see such sophisticated things like spiritual images. S P I R I T U A L ! !  Woooo !

This is interesting because images of Mary and Jesus in various settings like burnt toast, mold on shower walls, etc, are usually easily identified as such. I guess Diana is more ethereal than Jesus.
No, what happened in Israel 2,000 years ago was just the result of a roaming, heretical Jew. It happens.
It's like when you look at clouds and you see images there, which actually aren't there.  It is just your mind making sense of patterns.  That is why people claim to see jesus on toast and whatnot.
My wife's extended family (mostly Catholic), quite often sees dead family members in photos. Strangely, they find it comforting. I'm starting to think they should clean their lenses.
I think what she is most hoping to see are dollar signs.
Well, that's rather cynical and unspiritual of you. You of all people should know how kind and good spiritualists everywhere are. John Edwards sees his show as a mission. He isn't in it for the money. :-D
Excuse me, I have to go now.  There's a glowing orb outside my window.  I'm hearing faint sounds of "You ain't nothin but a hound dog"..  there is glittering, like.... rhinestones.....

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
4 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
19 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
36 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
36 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
42 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"
50 minutes ago
Mike Mitchell commented on Mike Mitchell's blog post Why You Shouldn’t Announce Your Atheism
52 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
53 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Kansas "Religious Liberty" bill
1 hour ago
Napoleon Bonaparte posted videos
1 hour ago
Richard C Brown replied to Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service