Muslim Cleric: Anal sex ok, maybe required, for some suicide bombers.

Advocate.com

The headline kind of says it all.   The rationale is that anal sex may help with rectal placement of secret suicide bombs.

"After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more."

I'm not often speechless.  This time I am.

Tags: Not The Onion, demented cleric, religion is stupid, sodomy bomber

Views: 509

Replies to This Discussion

Wow.  Just wow.  I'm pretty much speechless myself.  Now that is some CRAZY mental gymnastics. 

Clearly a situation when the END justifies the means.  :)

Do they use protection? If not, they may end up getting pregnant with another cleric.

Sounds like whatever school you went to could use a sex ed class. 

It's like the old joke about where lawyers come from.

I don't know about this.  I don't trust David Horowitz enough to believe it. 

Elsewhere, I THINK here on A|N, there is an actual video of an islamic cleric holding forth on this issue (in Arabic, btw).  So yeah, doc ... it's for real.

And here it is.

Dr. Kellie, that is a good point.

The Muslim cleric must have read Mirror Reversal. The ending of Chapter 5 is intense and graphic.  The Duggars with the 20 kids should read it.  Humans are breeding themselves to extinction; attitudes toward sex and reproduction have to change.

To some it's "Abomination", to me it's the serendipity of being human. 

She rolled over and assumed the position on all fours, with her head facing the bedpost and cheeks lifted high off the bed.  She slowly undulated her bony, inviting rump.  Her posterior was moist from sweat, pheromones and the secretions of frantic glands.  With the fluid arm movements of a lovely delicate ballerina, she rapped her arms around her cheeks to fully expose her tiny star-shaped sphincter, like the oculus of an unpretentious cathedral—venerating not a mythological deity in an indifferent universe but the beauty of the human body.

The headline struck me as a Poe.

Checking the Advocate article, it's now "updated to reflect feedback after our first version", with the title "Researcher's Claim About Suicide Bombers Called False".

They quote a blogger who recognized the man in the video, and who says "the story is posted in Arabic-speaking forums as a joke but is read as if serious" in the video.

Thank you for the update and clarification.  I'm really tired of the false stories on the internet.  My grandfather, who has been dead for 40 years, used to say "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see".

(Advertisment)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
52 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
53 minutes ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
2 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service