Mike Huckabee says that the Newtwon Shooting is no surprise because...

It really makes me sick when people try to exploit tragedies such as this to further their own agendas.

Tags: Mike Huckabee, Newtown Shooting, intolerance, secularism

Views: 448

Replies to This Discussion

All he's doing is following the examples set for him by Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, who blamed the 9/11 attacks on homosexuals and feminists and apparently all things liberal.

It's a TRADITION!

True.  We'll need another dementia-addled grandfather-figure to point and laugh at, after Pat Robertson finally dies.  Not that I hope Robertson dies anytime soon.  It may be a little twisted, but I have a bit of a soft spot for the old coot.  It's like he tries so hard to come up with moral solutions to problems (particularly with some of the recent things he's said), but he's stuck with his twisted, morally-corrupt foundation and tries to come up with the best solution, within that framework.

Robertson ran for president, too, back in the 80's.  Huckabee matches him, in that respect.

Hmmm.  Weren't these Moslems ultra conservative when they flew the planes into the twin towers and killed Huckster's god, the almighty dolla?

If there is any silver lining to the outrageous, irresponsible statements of huckabee and numerous others, it's that they'll open more eyes to how much hate, political posturing, obnoxiousness and stupidity there is in christianity.  Maybe these statements will help more turn away from the evil empire of christian lies.

Here is my chant to Huckabee's G'd.  I'm giving all of my praises to the mighty cabbage.

Bogus Ziti

huckabee should be prosecuted for the exploitation of dead little children for his own political agenda.

thats child abuse big time.

Mr. Huckabee, what is your reasoning for this crime?

Good stuff, Future (that wouldn't be Alonzo Archimedes Future, would it?).  I'd love to know why that little tidbit didn't come up during the primary campaign!

Not Alonzo Archimedes - the reference doesn't ring a bell for me.  I remember the story back when it was a fresh wound for Hucker, but it seems to have been swept under the rug since the murderer died in prison.  Some events are so horrific they rattle in my head for decades - the political nature and irony of that rape/murder being one of them.

Truly stomach-turning! Thanks for sharing.

The answer, put simply, is no ... they can't help themselves.  They haven't from the get-go and I don't see any change coming.

Did anyone tell this "F" idiot that being a xtian does not make you bullet proof?  Oops, I did on his website.  No response.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
15 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
15 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
21 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"
29 minutes ago
Mike Mitchell commented on Mike Mitchell's blog post Why You Shouldn’t Announce Your Atheism
31 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
33 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Kansas "Religious Liberty" bill
44 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte posted videos
52 minutes ago
Richard C Brown replied to Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
1 hour ago
Richard C Brown replied to Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
1 hour ago
Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Napoleon Bonaparte's video
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service