Homophobe Xian Miss. California has topless photos On line

Could loose another top…her crown.

Nailed by racy photos, anti-gay beauty queen says she’s being mocke...

By David Edwards

Published: May 5, 2009
Updated 15 hours ago

Miss Morals isn’t so moral after all.

The California beauty queen who blamed her national loss in the Miss USA pageant on comments she made about gays apparently has a stash of racy, topless photos of herself. TheDirty.com released the first of six topless photos of Carrie Prejean.

And there are more, apparently.

“I can assure you, they were quite inappropriate and certainly not photos befitting a beauty queen,” said KVBC’s Alicia Jacobs reports. “After first claiming that the pics were taken when she was 17, overnight Prejean put out a statement saying, ‘I am a Christian and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a… website that openly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, nor do I claim to be.”

Well I know that full articles are frowned on so here is the link and video:

http://rawstory.com/08/blog/2009/05/05/nbc-miss-california-embroile...

Tags: Christianity, homophobia, hypocracy

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

One thousand years ago in Europe, when people prepared to take a bath, they were walking naked together with the whole family through the middle of the village in their way to the river. A naked body was not a big deal (and Europe was Christian then). Even now is not a big deal. You can see naked bodies in the advertising and nothing is blured like I see on US televisions. How being naked is anti-moral? Is it anti-moral for evangelists?
Americans embrace blood and violence, but are scared of boobies. That's one reason we have such low infant nursing rates.
This was why Nipple-gate was such a pinnacle of high comedy. Families the world over watched the whole thing while eating dinner, with their children, on prime time, complete and uncensored and laughed like maniacs at the fact that the world's last superpower could be brought to its knees by a nipple.
Felch, I checked on the net... that nipple gate was in 2004 when I was still in Transylvania. :) I heard that it was a big scandal there and I couldn't understand why is such a big problem. On Romanian litorals and every other place where people take a sunbathing, you can see topless women. Some are 20, some are 50 and all in between.

Angie, this boobies phobia reminds me about a colleague in school in Chicago who covered the head of her baby with some cloth while breast feeding him. It was last year summer and very hot but she told me she did this because "people could be offended" by that. The image of a mother breastfeeding her child brings me peace and harmony. I really don't understand how that thing became offensive in US.

Anyway, I don't want anyone to think I defend Prejean. I am pro gay marriage and it happened that I am friend with a gay couple in Chicago which were together for 41 years until last month when one of them died... :( so I know different details about how is life for them. When one of them was in the hospital after a surgery and needed to be helped with dressing, the other declared that he is a cousin in order to be allowed to enter in that post-surgery room. I was there and I saw that and than I understood how unfair is sometime the system with them. If he said "lover" or "husband" he was not allowed to enter because he is "not family". Than some goose come on the TV and shares her precious opinions about family.
Bah. That was weak. Let me know if the other ones are better. :P
Well I know that full articles are frowned on so here is the link and video:

Who CARES ? You said there were TITS...
I don't know what is the rules for Miss America but, this is Miss USA. Two different competitions. I agree it is silly to come unglued for nude photo's. She also violated the rules that state she can only appear at events designated by Miss USA or Miss California organizations.
More like mocked for her airhead homophobia.
It's so sad that an airhead can get so much press regardless of what she has to say. If she came out in support of gay marriage, with no more logic than "I am a christian, and I know that jesus loves everyone" then she might have got the title.

The pageant thing is hypocritical anyway. They bought her fake boobies but get upset about showing them off.

It's interesting that a christian can be so flexible with their own self expression, and so condemning of others. "What would Jesus say" about her pageant activity, let alone her topless photo? It's the hypocracy here, not the skin exposure, that's the issue. I'm not against nakedness in any way, although I'm glad not to see most people naked on the street. Ick.

Maybe she should sell her wares in Iran. They don't like gay marriage either.

She has her 15 minutes of fame. Soon she'll be forgotten. As it should be.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service