Newt Gingrich, like so many of the GOP before him, once again lying & demonizing minorities to boost his fan base.

Full Story Here

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Err, the story isn't coming up for me.  Anyone else having problems with this one?
I couldn't get the page to load either.   Newt is once again showing he is a moron.

Sorry about that, this should work.

Newt Story

Okay, and I just read the story.  You're right, that is completely fucking insane.

They had a link to politico through the news article and I saw this gem:

"Gingrich said he hadn't intended to fight another political battle, and was looking forward to relaxing in private life after leaving public office. But in 2002, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the phrase "under God" in the pledge of allegiance was unconstitutional (the ruling was later overturned).

"I had been watching the courts grow steadily more secular and steadily more anti-religious starting with the 1963 school prayer decision," he said. "But for some reason this particular decision struck me as so blindingly stupid, so profoundly un-American."

Hey Newt, do us a favor and go back to private life. I hate having to live in this country with old white men calling anything challenging to their ideals as "un-American." This is America, land of the free home of the brave, we have rights. Boy the world is gonna change in the next 20 years when people like yourself move on from this plane of existence to your "heaven."
Hey, who knew there were worms in heaven?  :-D
Or newts.

Aren't newts slimy creatures who live under rocks?  His mother must not have liked him much.  Or it was a family name and he comes from a long line of slimy creatures who live under rocks. 

I didn't get the memo. When did we form an alliance with radical Moslems?  I'm embarassed, I don't even know any of their names.
Look for the guys named Mohamed  That'll be them.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Richard Cahill commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
22 minutes ago
Future replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
33 minutes ago
Seaburrito posted a status
"Getting started selling stuff using ebay, Man there's alot of technical procedures between paypal and ebay to navigate...."
51 minutes ago
Future replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
55 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Let's guess what Cardinal Law is doing right now...
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall
1 hour ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
2 hours ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
2 hours ago
Luara posted a discussion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service