Former Christian Apologizes for Being Such a Huge Poopy-Head for all Those Years

Source

1. I apologize........................

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Can you avoid expletives in subject lines in future ? It's not a puritan thing - they end up in the article URL and can cause some content filters at schools and workplaces to block the whole site.
oh, sorry. wasnt thinking.
"Poopy-Head?!?" Hmmm, maybe we need to start a thread for outside-world-acceptable alternatives to expletives.
It's the Evolution of Confusion one (2009), the one in which he gave us 'deepity'.

YouTube here.
Beautiful.
I forgive you!!!
Very amazing. Though I must ask, did you write it, or are you citing someone else's work? Because if it's someone else's it's common netiquette to only post a paragraph or two and direct people to the source site, or to at least post a more obvious "This is by such-and-such author on her amazing such-and-such site" rather than just "Source."

Just sayin' being a sometimes writer myself. ;-)

It is indeed amazing and ironically a theme that I'm kind of/sort of leaning in a project of my own. How to explain my leaving Xianity to other believers in a way that will truly make them empathize, understand, stop and think? My solution is lots of "I" statements. "I" can no longer in good conscience...

but instead so much of my available funds have up until now, been sucked into a huge building that gets used once a week by wealthy over -fed Americans who get upset if the sanctuary is not adequately cooled in July.

Ain't that the truth!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service