Communism, Hypnotism & the Beatles: The Communist Music Master Plan

If you're old enough to remember the hysteria that accompanied the arrival of the Beatles in America in 1964, you're probably old enough to remember that not all of it came from screaming teenage girls. There were those who thundered against them from the pulpit and argued that the arrival of the long-haired four and their nonconformist music presaged The End Of Civilization As We Know It!
Among the murmurers of Dark Conspiracies and Impending Doom was the Reverend David A. Noebel, an associate of evangelist Billy James Hargis and his Christian Crusade. Attempting to be scientific in his arguments, Noebel cites Pavlov's (another Commie!) famous experiments on getting dogs to salivate at the sound of a bell as part of the nefarious plot to adapt the Beatles and their rhythmically hypnotic music into Communism's Master Plan Against Humanity. The primitive, steady beat of the music has been scientifically and diabolically synchronized with the body's natural rythyms in order to render "a generation of American youth neurotic through nerve-jamming, mental deterioration, and retardation". The result is the Soviet weapon "mentacide" which Noebel describes as "a lethal psychological process that produces a literal suicide of the mind!"

The article, which can be found here, also discusses the current Christian Rock movement.

Tags: Christianity, humor, music

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I remember that. I also remember some bullhockey my Mom read somewhere in the early 70s that said rock music caused depression and suicide among teenagers. I told her if she did take away my music, I WOULD commit suicide.

I kept my albums. . .

IMO, it just pisses some people off that kids like popular music more than religion.
I for one can think of few things more sadistic, communistic, devil-worshiping, brainwashing and downright evil as "I Wanna Hold Your Hand."

It's the Devil's music I tell ya!!! The Devil's music!!!
This is the Devil's music -

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав) from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав)

Мирослав это рассказ о России Viking Trance - Miroslav by Viking Trance with video artwork by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Videos London (UK). Viking Trance https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/miroslav/id338694031?i=338694257 Viking Trance…
3 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
10 minutes ago
13 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
20 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
24 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
24 minutes ago
Profile IconJenni O'Bryon, Raficul islam, Armand Hammers and 3 more joined Atheist Nexus
54 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
1 hour ago
Just a Voice replied to Just a Voice's discussion Is consciousness nothing more than a veneer of our biological underpinnings?
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service