Birthers Want To See Obama's Penis

Birthers have now decided that what makes a person a true, blue, red-blooded American is not the color of your complexion but how much foreskin you have.

Commenters (and circumcised Americans) over at Free Republic struck on a revelation yesterday: if Barack Obama has not been circumcised, then he must not have been born in the United States. Why? Because all of their boys were circumcised.
[continued]

Perfectly rational and understandable. I want to see Obama's dick too. I'll make a t-shirt. Obama dick can be the Che Guevara image for the 21st century.

Tags: birthers, circumcision, dick, freepers, obama, penis, you people are insane

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

are you sayin glenn beck wants to see obama's peck...er?
I was thinking something like, "All you loser rednecks want to see Obama's dick. Are you sure? Are you really sure? Because you've probably never seen a full-length dick before..."
You know the size of Obama's penis?
Well, based on his apparent lack of need to compensate, I can take an educated guess.
Well, she's making a judgment of his size versus the size of others, seems you would need to know if he's endowed well before you could say that he'll impress someone else...

But no, it doesn't matter as it was a joke.
i have nothing productive to add... i just don't know what i enjoy more, reading all of these replies on this thread? or opening up my inbox every day and seeing a message in reply to "Birthers Wanna See Obamas Dick." Lol! makes me laugh every time.
If nothing else comes from this we have a database of names of the nut jobs making these demands.
oh, i definately get what's behind it. i study politics and religion (well i used to) that's why i'm not surprised in the least. i mean... what do you really expect from these people anyway? i just can't take anyone requiring such an act seriously. they should be laughed at for being silly, just like the fools in dover who wanted creationism taught in science class but then couldn't define creationism in court. just ridiculous (and funny.)
Hendrix1977 muses: "i have nothing productive to add... i just don't know what i enjoy more, reading all of these replies on this thread? or opening up my inbox every day and seeing a message in reply to "Birthers Wanna See Obamas Dick." Lol! makes me laugh every time."

I know what you mean. "Birthers want to see Obama's Dick" just really seems to sum up our current political climate. I just don't know where else the fringe can go from here. Didn't anyone tell them not to use up their most outrageous, asinine ideas right off the bat? They'll run out, and the next 7 years will be *ahem*Anticlimatic*ahem*.
Yes it does sum up your political climate. The job that lies before you Merkins is to connect the dots in thick black indelible ink. Just as the truism that theistic extremists would not exist with out theistic moderates, so too with ObamaDickers and the wholesale hijacking of mainstream conservatism. ObamaDickers, 911 truthers, tea baggers, town hall stormers, anti-vaxers, detention camp loons are all intimately and inextricably linked to GOP and the theocrats. This has to be painted so clearly that even your most dull-witted plankheads can no longer fail to make the connection. Nothing will change until you do. Your political system is a tragedy that has the potential to drag the whole planet down with it...

This is not a conservative bashing rant. I do believe that conservatism as traced back over the centuries does have some very good things about it. Not least of which is that a lot of its basic principles were what could be considered very liberal. However, you have allowed it to be bastardised beyond recognition. That's what really sucks.
Felch - just get helti to do it and we can all get over with this nonsense.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service