People are just wondering who's face is it... some say it's Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Zeus, but Christians are saying it's the face of God and that it's a sign of the endtimes. According to them, "judgment day" is near.

Astonishing video shows a face in the clouds

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44095624/ns/technology_and_science-scie...

Views: 261

Replies to This Discussion

*sigh*

And here I thought we might have gotten this out of our system back in May. Silly of me, really.
Not seeing the references to the end of times, in that article . I just looked at it. Did they change it maybe?

Joseph, it's my fault that I failed to mention/write that those Christians comments are in the discussion and comments section at the very end of the article. Sorry!

:)

Ohhhhh, I didn't even read those. They're so rarely worth the effort. So, at least it was probably someone joking around.

There are about 4 pages with comments. I read many of them and I really enjoyed the Atheists replies refuting the Christian comments. Even when I have said to myself, no, I'm not going to waste my time reading the discussion comments..., I just can't help it, and I end up reading them.

:)

I am glad that most people are not seeing Jesus Christ.
Ma'am, you win the thread.
I agree.
I didn't see Lord Voldemort. With those bushy sideburns it looked to me more like President Chester A. Arthur. Huzzah!
That...actually looks more like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, seen from behind.

Blank.  Everytime my face shows up, they photoshop it out.  F---!

With the mouth opening like that I cast my vote for the Zoltar machine Guy from Big with Tom Hanks.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
7 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
7 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
38 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service