Atheists and skeptics now have equal access to our children as we have, which is why the number of Christian youth who believe in the fundamentals of Christianity is decreasing and sexual immorality is growing, apologist Josh McDowell said.

www.christianpost.com/news/internet-the-greatest-threat-to-chrisita...

"The Internet: where religion goes to die." ~ Sam Harris

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

I like the Sam Harris quote : )

I love the way that they just don't freaking understand the core of what they're saying.  Effectively, the problem is that their children are exposed to atheists and skeptics before they can be completely brainwashed into the faith.

You'd think that if the Truth was as True as they seem to think it is, It would win out against the atheists and skeptics.

Yes!  I always  think this!  If an argument holds water, it hold water.  It shouldn't matter if it's challenged or not!

Gee, does this mean that, like, FACTS can trump bullshit in an open, egalitarian environment?  WHAT A CONCEPT!
Yes, and it scares him.
It damned well should.  The one thing most churches avoid like the plague is a genuine, unfettered and uncensored exchange of ideas ... because what comes out is that the belief crowd ultimately get confronted with the fact that they have nothing new to offer except the same thousand-year-old lies, and that they are becoming ever more irrelevant as people evolve and grow out of the need for irrational, unsubstantiated belief.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Samantha Madison's status
11 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
12 minutes ago
13 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Loren Miller's status
30 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
48 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
59 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A Higgs Boson walks into a church. The priest says, we don't allow bosons in here. The Higgs Boson replies, then how do you have mass?"
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
1 hour ago
Samantha Madison posted a status
"FREETHINKERS ARE DANGEROUS!!!!!!"
1 hour ago
booklover replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service