Under pressure from reality, the Pope makes a huge concession. I take it as a sign of weakness and fear. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/the-pope/814894...

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

"There may be justified individual cases, for example when a male prostitute uses a condom, where this can be...a first bit of responsibility, to redevelop the understanding that not everything is permitted and that one may not do everything one wishes."

Dude, he thinks that condoms help promote the spread of AIDS ...

GAY MEN, IT'S A TRAP! RUN!
Genesis 38 (King James Version):
"And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."

Has anyone asked the pope about this passage?

I agree with the pope: it will “reduce the risk of infection” IF the Lord goes around slewing everyone that uses one. Hilarious
You didn't read it carefully. Condoms will be protective against god's wrath. "spilled it on the ground" wont happen with appropriate use of the condom.
Oh I see. So the problem wasn't that Onan didn't use his seed to impregnate his brothers wife, it's that his seed hit the ground! Ya condoms would help with that for sure.
I still want to know why this guy thinks he has anything valid to say about sex. According to the very definition of what he is, he's supposed to be a virgin ... or at least hasn't had sex in many decades.

Yeah, have fun visualizing Rat-boy having sex tonight, guys. >:-D

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service