All Discussions Tagged 'sharia' (12)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Judge Bars Oklahoma From Implementing Anti-Sharia Law (HuffPost)

Aug 16 (Reuters) - Oklahoma's attorney general said on Friday he was reviewing the decision of a U.S. judge that barred the state from adop…

Started by Loren Miller

5 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

At least 100 killed by Muslim sect in Nigeria

I'm surprised this story hasn't already been posted because it happened on Friday. Boko Haram wants to put strict Shariah law in place acro…

Started by Sandy

1 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

Arizona tries to outlaw Karma.

No, that isn't me trying to make a witty pun out of a news story.   http://motherjones.com/mojo/2010/12/sharia-fever-catch-it   For this, I…

Started by Jo Jerome

18 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

God Sez: Beat Your Women! As Long As You're Creative.

Islamic court: Ok to beat wife if no marks left In short, you can beat your wife, daughter, etc, as long as it doesn't leave a mark. I'm se…

Started by Jo Jerome

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Muslims threaten Facebook with mass boycott

Muslims have launched a mass-email campaign against FaceBook, demanding it makes criticism of Islam illegal, ban Islam-critical pages like…

Started by Sandy

14 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Muslim leader wants elements of sharia in Australia

The creeping doom wants to slither into Australia. Muslim leader wants elements of sharia in Australia ELEMENTS of Islamic law - the sha…

Started by Фелч Гроган

5 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

Lebanese TV Host Found Guilty Of "Sorcery" To Be Beheaded In Saudi Arabia

Lebanese TV Host Found Guilty Of "Sorcery" To Be Beheaded In Saudi Arabia Beirut, Lebanon (AHN) - A Lebanese TV host who claimed he could…

Started by Фелч Гроган

4 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

Nigerian Judge Permanently Bans Public Discussion Of Court-Ordered Amputations

Nigerian Judge Permanently Bans Public Discussion Of Court-Ordered Amputations Kano, Nigeria (AHN) - A civil rights group in Nigeria can n…

Started by Фелч Гроган

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jas Brimstone

3 women caned in Malaysia for adultery

For the first time, Malaysian authorities have caned three Muslim women under Islamic law for acts of adultery, the Malaysian national news…

Started by Karina

12 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

Muslim men sought 'to kill woman for adultery' in Spain with Sharia court they set up.

Spanish police have arrested nine men suspected of seeking to have a woman killed after they accused her of adultery, claiming they were fo…

Started by Luke

4 Dec 7, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service