All Discussions Tagged 'politics' (27)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sarah Palin prays for peace and justice; for congresswoman she ordered the assassination of.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/08/sarah-palin-statement-shooting_n_806224.html   Sarah Palin, you soulless, heartless, bitch. You an…

Started by Jo Jerome

63 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Whitman to Skip Faith-based Forum

I don't particularly like Meg Whitman, or Republicans in general, but I have to give her credit for this. She turned down a chance to speak…

Started by Al-KADIM

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by qnr

Nontheists sponsor student internships with Congress

The Secular Coalition for America (SCA) has just announced the two winners of it's Summer 2010 Capitol Hill Scholarship program. The schola…

Started by Hugh Kramer

5 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

Tea Party candidate is the messiah; finds Ark of Covenant in Arizona

Oh, and God will drop a pyramid in Greenland to declare it the new Jerusalem. A pyramid 1,000 miles high (not feet or meters or stories, 'm…

Started by Jo Jerome

11 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Democratic club reinstates award to military religious freedom champion

On May 29th, I wrote about how the Santa Monica, California-based Pacific Palisades Democratic Club revoked a political courage award they…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

D.C. Says Votes Aligned for Gay Marriage Bill

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/10/AR2009091004414.html?nav=igoogle The District is poised once again to beco…

Started by Louis

8 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Louis

Congresswomen "The earth has been around for 6000 years"

She's the third "Worst Person" (gold winner) at 1:33 into the video. Sorry, I don't have video software so I don't know how to clip it do…

Started by Angie Jackson

15 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

Religion is worming its way into Australian politics.

SMH Article: One thing that I didn't want Australia to follow the US lead on was religion in politics. Anna Crabb has done some research o…

Started by Luke

0 Jun 29, 2009

Politicization of Atheists and Nonbelievers

By Sheldon Gottlieb, from CFI/Secular Humanism Online News -- April 2009 Based on my experiences in the Midwest and Deep South, I can conf…

Started by Aiden

1 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Medusa

The Godless Rise As A Political Force

(I posted a video link that accompanied this story a day ago in the comments section, but here is the story itself.) The Godless Rise As A…

Started by A Former Member

3 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service