All Discussions Tagged 'jesus' (16)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cops: 'Ugly Betty' actor slays mom with sword

""I heard this wild screaming," Gregory Clare, who lived in the building, told the Daily News of New York. He said he heard screams of "'Re…

Started by Meddlesome

1 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Mick Wright

The second coming...

... and all it gets is Modesto Bee weird news filler space. Cops: Nude man yells he's 'Jesus', causes accident DARIEN, Conn. -- Police said…

Started by Фелч Гроган

5 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

Jesus 'appeared in my chewing gum'

Jesus 'appeared in my chewing gum' 11 year old River Noden holds the chewing gum Jesus Photo: AL STEWARTNelly Noden had been chewing her g…

Started by Фелч Гроган

10 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Jesus Christ dumped from jury pool for disruption

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) -- Court officials say a Birmingham woman who changed her name to Jesus Christ didn't live up to it when she reported…

Started by Sheryl

6 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mihai

Jesus says: Stop wasting time and read the Bible

Sorry, this really isn't news, but I just had to share this and wasn't sure where else to post it where it would reach a lot of people. Thi…

Started by A Former Member

11 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Phil Cook

Church posts controversial 'gay exorcism' video

Source: Raw Story A Connecticut church posted a controversial video on YouTube showing leaders of the church berating a teenager in what a…

Started by Aiden

13 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by John Q. Antichrist or Rosco

Was Jesus a Mormon or a Catholic?

Religious discussion, fight leaves man unconscious Who would Jesus arrest? Well, Salt Lake City police arrested the combatant left conscio…

Started by A Former Member

10 May 21, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

Missouri church leader to hold cage fight on Easter Sunday

http://www.wwmt.com/ "He came up with the idea to relate the physical strain of the fighters to the strain Jesus went through on the cross…

Started by moJoe

1 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Aiden

Sit on Jesus' face

Latest loony tune opportunistic jebus face in random object - French island gripped by 'Christ face' on church cushion Inexplicable, spoo…

Started by Фелч Гроган

7 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by bobevt

Christian Offended By Statue of Erect Christ at Art Showing. Sues Gallery

http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/latest-north-east-news/Gallery-in-court-case-over.4448339.jp Even though signs were posted warning of the conte…

Started by moJoe

1 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Hessenroots

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service