All Discussions Tagged 'iran' (16)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Islamist stupidity causes floods, warns Iran cleric

Islamist stupidity causes floods, warns Iran cleric A SENIOR Iranian cleric has claimed that issuing stupid fatwas invites natural disaster…

Started by Фелч Гроган

10 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by qnr

Mullahs' rape of Persian culture renews pattern of violence since the 7th century

Mullahs' rape of Persian culture renews pattern of violence since the 7th century By Sheda Vasseghi The barbaric regime of the Islamic R…

Started by Фелч Гроган

15 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Campaign for Iranian woman facing death by stoning

Campaign for Iranian woman facing death by stoning A 43-year-old Iranian woman is facing death by stoning unless an international campaign…

Started by Фелч Гроган

5 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Dale

Iran promotes 'Islamic' haircuts

Iran promotes 'Islamic' haircuts (CNN) -- Iran has laid down the law: mullets won't make the cut.The Islamic regime, which strictly enforc…

Started by Фелч Гроган

4 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Suntanned women to be arrested under Islamic dress code

Suntanned women to be arrested under Islamic dress code Iran has warned suntanned women and girls who looked like "walking mannequins" wil…

Started by Фелч Гроган

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

Iranian homosexuals carve out a refuge in Turkey

Iranian homosexuals carve out a refuge in Turkey KAYSERI, Turkey — The salmon-colored building has seen better days. Paint peels from the…

Started by Фелч Гроган

6 May 3, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

Iran: Self-immolation of an impoverished worker in front of University of Tehran

Iran: Self-immolation of an impoverished worker in front of University of Tehran NCRI - In a disturbing and agonizing incident, a 32-year-…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 May 3, 2010
Reply by Jaume

'Iran has highest number of nose jobs'

I bet they still laugh at Jewish nose jokes. 'Iran has highest number of nose jobs' Latest figures have revealed that Iran, with the high…

Started by Фелч Гроган

6 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Pat Burke

Extramarital sex leads to earthquakes: Iran cleric

Extramarital sex leads to earthquakes: Iran cleric Tehran, Apr 17: An Iranian cleric has proclaimed that inappropriately dress women leadi…

Started by Фелч Гроган

17 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

The clerical establishment has become so sick of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei that they will not replace him when he dies.

I didn't read the news lately on A|N but I hope I am not repeating this one: http://www.newsweek.com/id/223345

Started by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

0 Nov 22, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service