All Discussions Tagged 'history' (5)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Relic reveals Noah's ark was circular

• Newly translated tablet gives building instructions• Amateur historian's find was almost overlookedThat they processed aboard the enormou…

Started by Aaron S. (USA)

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Aaron S. (USA)

Early California battle demonstrates the power of prayer!

...All day long and for two hours the next day, the three cannon of Micheltorena and the two cannon of the Californians roared at each oth…

Started by Hugh Kramer

5 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

Christian right aims to change history lessons in Texas schools

The Christian right is making a fresh push to force religion onto the school curriculum in Texas with the state's education board about to…

Started by Aaron S. (USA)

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Luke

Council for Secular Humanism Unveils New Freethought History Projects in Video, Print, and Online

The Council for Secular Humanism has completed a series of media productions dealing with the history of 19th century American freethought.…

Started by Aiden

0 Apr 3, 2009

The Rivals of Jesus: National Geographic Explores Jesus's Contemporaries

This video explores the life and times of the rash of messiah's that were around in Jesus's time, many of which shared several (if not m…

Started by moJoe

3 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by moJoe

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
22 minutes ago
Jennie updated their profile
26 minutes ago
Jennie posted a photo
29 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
30 minutes ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Ivy's group Atheist Humor
1 hour ago
mark fitzgibbon posted a status
"giving my daughter breakfast :)"
2 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon updated their profile
2 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
abdulrahman aliyu posted a status
"How I wish things were different....... And I am in open society, not living in the midst of Muslims and couldn't express my views openly."
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Food!
3 hours ago
Connor Galletly replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service