All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (17)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raising a Child Without Religion, or Faith

Every two or three blocks on the avenues of downtown Brooklyn, a big old stone church rises from the ranks of the brownstones. A couple of…

Started by A Former Member

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

First time girl wins Iowa state wrestling match - boy forfeits for faith

On Thursday, a girl won a match at the most historic high school state wrestling tournament in the country, but she did so in an even more…

Started by Aiden

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

Jonathan Alter on Elizabeth Edwards

This morning on NPR’s “Morning Edition,” I heard a very interesting interview between Morning Edition host Steve Inskeep and Newsweek corre…

Started by Loren Miller

12 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Keith

Baptists Warn That Scientology is not "the Way." They've got "the Way."

From the Baptist Press: "Yes, Scientology has beautiful commercials and lofty promises," Tal Davis, interfaith evangelism coordinator for t…

Started by The Big Blue Frog

7 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Louis

Remains of John The Baptist 'found'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10849211?lsI wonder what the verification process will consist in?

Started by Richard Healy

12 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by D.O.S

Whitman to Skip Faith-based Forum

I don't particularly like Meg Whitman, or Republicans in general, but I have to give her credit for this. She turned down a chance to speak…

Started by Al-KADIM

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by qnr

What Happened When I Went Undercover at a Christian Gay-to-Straight Conversion Camp

What Happened When I Went Undercover at a Christian Gay-to-Straight Conversion CampBy Ted Cox, StinquePosted on April 22, 2010, Printed on…

Started by Фелч Гроган

14 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Faith healing church member reports death of newborn

A former state medical examiner claims the Followers of Christ community has an infant mortality rate 26 times that of the general populati…

Started by Luke

2 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by John D

Tornado was 'God's wrath' for civil partnership

Why would god send a tornado? He already sent AIDS. Tornado was 'God's wrath' for civil partnership A tornado which struck the Isle of Le…

12 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Luke

Nigeria's 'Taliban' enigma

Nigeria's 'Taliban' enigma EXCERPT: In an interview with the BBC before he was killed, Mr Yusuf, 39, said such education "spoils the beli…

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Sheryl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service