All Discussions Tagged 'dawkins' (8)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deepak Chopra Apologizes to Richard Dawkins (No, Really!)

Deepak posted the apology yesterday, and The Friendly Atheist spoted it and posted it on his blog this morning, along with the O'Reilly seg…

Started by Joe Tomberlin

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

Is this a news group or what? Dawkins sues Josh Timonen

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/10/22/31283.htmRichard Dawkins is suing Josh Timonen for embezzling money from the charity.Would have th…

Started by Lorien

20 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Lorien

Northern Ireland minister calls on Ulster Museum to promote creationism

Oh dear oh dear! U guys across the water in the US think you have some nut bags- get a load of this bona fide duche!!!!!Nelson McCausland,…

Started by Damian

1 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

Hitler: Unmistakably killer backed by evolution [Examiner.com]

The Examiner seems like it wants to flush itself down the toilet like HuffPo. Hitler: Unmistakably killer backed by evolution Calvinism Ex…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 May 13, 2010
Reply by Peter LeSavage

Atheists NOT slandered in USAToday

Atheist Richard Dawkins aids Haiti, touts God-free giving Donations to faith-based aid groups are soaring and believers get a great deal o…

Started by Фелч Гроган

9 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Man vs. God

From The Wall Street Journal Two prominent thinkers debate evolution, science, and where God fits in. Karen Armstrong believes we still ne…

Started by Aiden

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by BB

40 Million Nonbelievers in America? The Secret Is almost Out.

Alternet has posted an article, 40 Million Nonbelievers in America? The Secret Is almost Out

Started by Kitty

0 May 7, 2009

Richard Dawkins Face Found on a Tortilla

http://atheistmedia.blogspot.com/2008/08/richard-dawkins-face-found-on-tortilla.html 35,000 atheists flocked to see the image of Dawkins br…

Started by moJoe

2 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Jude Johnson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
6 minutes ago
Amy commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
30 minutes ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
41 minutes ago
Jim B posted a photo
45 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
46 minutes ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
2 hours ago
Frank Moorman replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service