All Discussions Tagged 'christians' (18)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian Right Now Outraged At Being Told Their Faith Is Meaningful to Them

Christian Right Now Outraged At Being Told Their Faith Is Meaningful to Them By Amanda Marcotte Ooooooh, did you hear about the evil liber…

Started by A Former Member

8 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Barton: "Anything The Bible Talks About Should Not Be Considered Secular"

This article includes a video.   As we noted earlier, Jon Stewart and Mike Huckabee had an extended discussion on last night's "The Daily S…

Started by Donegal

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

Dallas pastor accused in Oak Cliff burglary maintains innocence

Dallas pastor accused in Oak Cliff burglary maintains innocence The Dallas pastor facing felony charges of burglarizing a church member's h…

6 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Disturbing" Christianity

So often as a non-believer, I hold my tongue: Careful not to "disturb" anyone with my crazy thoughts. But lately I've come to feel that THE…

Started by Adam Johnson

15 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by JstN Earthling

Four dead in religious clashes in Liberia: official

Four dead in religious clashes in Liberia: official MONROVIA — Clashes between Muslims and Christians in northern Liberia have left at lea…

Started by Фелч Гроган

3 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Aiden

Christian persecution quadrella

Facing Extinction: Christians in Iraq Islamic extremists are pushing to eliminate ancient Christian communities in Islamic lands.Across th…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

They Might Be Giants new album may offend the religious

They Might Be Giants new album, Here Comes Science, hasn't even been released yet but it could raise hackles among some religious folks. T…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Medusa

A father's price for quitting his marriage was to lose contact with eight children left behind in the Exclusive Brethren.

SMH Article> Justice Sally Brown declared the faith of the children the "crucial factor" in the case and sided with the mother and the…

Started by Luke

2 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Luke

Hate group did not go unanswered

These articles were posted to a Yahoo! Group, but when you click the link you have to register with the site in order to view them online.…

2 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Texass

Sorry guys, don't blame this shit on me. I was born in Texas, but not by choice. Click on title to access live links in article Texass Ta…

0 Apr 23, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service