All Discussions Tagged 'child' (19)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New child sex abuse reports rock clergy in Ireland and Germany

This story has everything: sex, violence, corruption, loss of innocence and, oh yes, religion... (July 13) Two unrelated reports released…

Started by Hugh Kramer

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

Big shocker: Sunday School Teacher turns out to be the Murderer.

When I first read of this 8 year old girl's death last year, I was just waiting for the Christian angle. When I saw the headline tonight "C…

Started by Jo Jerome

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

Vatican Cardinal links paedophilia with homosexuality

Gay rights groups have been outraged by the comments of Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone (the Vatican's Foreign Minister) when speaking in Chile.…

Started by Damian

2 Apr 13, 2010

Witch-doctors reveal extent of child sacrifice in Uganda

BBC News, Uganda A BBC investigation into human sacrifice in Uganda has heard first-hand accounts which suggest ritual killings of childre…

Started by Aiden

5 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

Parents sue church after alleged sexual abuse

The families of two children allegedly sexually abused at a southeast Queensland school will sue the Catholic church for failing to act on…

Started by Luke

3 Dec 14, 2009

Sex abuse church elder McConaghy 'too fat for jail'

Got it! If you are screwing a 10 year old make sure you're eating plenty of cheese burgers too so you don't have to go to jail when the law…

Started by Luke

2 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Catholic brother accused of sexually assaulting a boy he had been counselling.

Link: A Catholic brother is accused of sexually assaulting a boy he had been counselling after the youngster was molested by another man,…

Started by Luke

1 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Sara sensei

Nichols Hills doctor said 'he's got the devil in him' during fatal assault on son.

Stephen P. Wolf, 51, tried to stab his son again even after a police officer broke up the assault in the kitchen of the home at 1715 Elmhur…

Started by Luke

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Dean Jones

Senator reveals he was sexually abused as a child

Senator Fielding revealed his own experience. "I was sexually abused as a child by a scoutmaster for years," he told reporters in Canberra…

Started by Luke

0 Nov 15, 2009

Ky. church ordains sex offender as minister

A tiny Louisville church's newest minister is a gifted music leader and popular among its three dozen members. He is also a sex offender.…

Started by SJ

2 Oct 7, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service