All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (12)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

On Monday (Feb. 20), Rick Santorum resumed his attack against President Obama's religious values before an audience of hundreds of students…

Started by Hugh Kramer

62 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

Bill Moyers on freedom of and from religion

Bill Moyers releases a video essay on whether Obama's proposal that insurance plans must cover contraceptive costs is an attack on the reli…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Feb 17, 2012

President Obama's Thanksgiving address pisses off conservatives

Conservatives upset that Obama left out the almighty in thanksgiving address Someone enroll these idiots in a grade school US History class…

Started by Chris Dodds

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

Obama Pressured to Change Faith Based Hiring by Charitable Organizations Receiving Federal Funds

Since 2002 it has been legal for charitable organizations receiving federal funds to discriminate in hiring according to religion. During h…

Started by John Jubinsky

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Mick Wright

Nearly One in Five Americans Think Obama is Muslim

According to a poll concluded this month 18% of American adults believe Obama to be of the Islamic faith. It was conducted by nonpartisan P…

Started by John Jubinsky

31 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

Secularists want president to end religious discrimination in the Faith-Based Initiatives

July 1 will mark the second anniversary of the day when then-candidate Barack Obama promised to end proselytizing and religious discriminat…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jun 30, 2010

Cal Thomas: No security in this world

In a TV commercial about buying gold, former Watergate figure and current radio talk show host Gordon Liddy transfers several coins from on…

Started by Aiden

3 May 13, 2010
Reply by Richard C Brown

Obama's education video

Not sure if this is Atheist news, but will someone please explain to me why people are so fired up about the president's upcoming speech to…

Started by Jennifer E.

14 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

Feeling The Hate In Jerusalem on the Eve of Obama’s Speech in Cairo

This was banned from The Huffington Post even though the guy who put it together has given similar treatment to other fundy douche bags. I…

Started by Joe Dixon

16 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

The Battle of Commencement Speakers, no Comment from Obama, yet!

HE'S PRO-CONTRACEPTION! a denier of the Resurrection, pro-homosexuality and pro-contraception. Oh my! Sound's like a good guy to me and I k…

Started by Razrback11

1 May 11, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service