All Discussions Tagged 'Atheism' (16)

← Back to Atheist News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

A newly organized Atheist 'church' in Britain is capturing the imaginations of Atheists all over the world. It has entertained some 200 in…

Started by John Jubinsky

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

Einstein's Letter Dismissing Existence of God up for Auction

A year before his death Einstein expressed in a hand written letter his views rejecting the existence of god as childish superstition. In t…

Started by John Jubinsky

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

Did Romney convert dead Atheist father-in-law to Mormonism?

Yes, Romney converted dead Atheist father-in-law to Mormonism Hasn't he ever heard of respect for the dead?   UPDATE: OK, Public Opinion Po…

Started by Chris Dodds

7 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Joe Tomberlin

Atheism on the upswing in America

Atheism on the upswing in America With all the negative and sad stories I post on here, I thought I might go positive for a change.  This a…

Started by Chris Dodds

9 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

COMING SOON...!

ECHOES OF COMMON SENSE By Adebowale Ojowuro Author of The Crisis of Religion   The way to change a society is to impart rational thoughts i…

Started by Adebowale Ojowuro

0 Sep 3, 2011

Atheism and Amorality

This is a lot to chew on. I will likely seek the book in the very near future, but for now, this should generate some lively discussion. ht…

Started by david perry

5 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by TNT666

'Comedy Jesus' finds humor in atheism

Comedy Jesus came to Los Angeles this weekend to preach to the atheists. Actually, it wasn't Comedy Jesus who showed up. It was his Alter E…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Mike K.

Maldives atheist reverts to Islam while in police custody

On May 29, a 37-year old Maldivian citizen named Mohamed Nazim stood up during the Q & A period of a religious lecture given by Islamic…

Started by Hugh Kramer

7 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Justin Bonaparte

The rise of atheism 'Down Under'

As Catherine Deveny, an Australian stand-up comic (and convention-speaker) puts it, "the number of churchgoers in Australia is about 9% and…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Mike K.

News Flash! The Pope thinks Atheism is bad.

Pope Benedict XVI has strongly criticized atheism and blamed it for bringing about the ”greatest forms of cruelty and violations of justice…

Started by Andrew Lafont

10 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by OutlawGirl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service