Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,362)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"It is past time when all such religious places on public property be replaced! It is…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 24 to Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall

4 Jul 25
Reply by Future

"This is just priceless! Ridicule is appropriate and effective as a political stateme…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 17 to ‘Pastafarian’ man wins right to wear pasta strainer in driving licence photo

5 Jul 17
Reply by James M. Martin

"Richard, I don't understand that either. I do know that 40 years ago and before no o…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 13 to Pope Francis asks forgiveness for priests who sexually abused children (CNN)

26 Apr 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Again, that is why we need to get the fine writing of this group out into the genera…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 13 to Pope Francis asks forgiveness for priests who sexually abused children (CNN)

26 Apr 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I went into genealogy hoping to find noble thinkers, brave people who stood on princ…"

26 Apr 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Right! Oh that feels good to hear! "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 11 to Pope Francis asks forgiveness for priests who sexually abused children (CNN)

26 Apr 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, I agree 100%. Exposure to fresh air is the best cleanser. Yes, financial cons…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 11 to Pope Francis asks forgiveness for priests who sexually abused children (CNN)

26 Apr 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"FORGIVENESS? Why! What is the point? How does that make anything any different? How…"

26 Apr 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A crime, is a crime, is a crime. Treat every sexual abuse crime with charges, prosec…"

26 Apr 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I highly doubt the religions can make the kinds of changes so sorely needed because…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 7 to UN Report Vehemently Attacks Vatican Handling of Child Molestation

10 Feb 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service